Elder Edwards

Elder Edwards

Monday, November 16, 2015

Nov. 16, 2015 - Weekly update last week eighth transfer

(Note from Mom: I sure wish my boy would tell us who people are in these great photos!) 

All right family! Thank you for all the news and pictures love it!
Here is a little update from this week!

...we had a new challenge from President ot try and find a new 
investigator every day for the forty days preceding Christmas! That
will be cool already started actually.
...Have been learning a ton about how to be a friend, and have fun. My
comps teach me stuff I never could have figured out on my own.
...We moved Bobby's date back, but it is ok. It is not his fault but we
will be working with him still and he is still doing great.
...i am trying to really be present and be funny and have fun for my
comp and all the people around me and it will be sweet!
...i fasted Sunday And it was sweet! We will be doing our best this week.

Please pray for the people in France and I will stay safe and follow
the spirit. Love you all so much! Have a great week,

Love love love

Elder Edwards
Ps you are the best
Love you tons

No comments:

Post a Comment