Elder Edwards

Elder Edwards

Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 7, 2016 - Adam's voice recordings and video - He's happy and teaching tons of people!

Short video: It's snowing in March in France! 


Click here to listen to Adam's voice recordings for this week. He sounds so happy and has tons of people to teach!





PS This week I finished Jesus the Christ AND Our Heritage! Haha! Was great, loved our Heritage. Whoo just gave me the chills sometimes!

Love you dad. :) Want you to know how highly I think of you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers this week and hope you can rest some this weekend, you haven't gotten much lately! Keep going strong though you're doing great. Can't wait till we can do crazy stuff like play chess and talk again. Hey man that wacked me out when you told me there were only 6 payments left [for Adam's mission]... Haha that's weird! Love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment