Elder Edwards

Elder Edwards

Monday, September 12, 2016

Sept. 12, 2016 - Loved my birthday and your emails guys :D last transfer here goes :D


Hey Mom and Dad! Holy cow, love you guys so much. Thank you for your
GREAT emails last week, and then I so enjoyed reading even MORE emails
on my birthday. Boy that was just great. The package got here the day
before the 8th, it was perfect timing. That day we were in Auxerre and
in trains all day, so it was pretty good, miraculous timing. I was
very grateful. In fact just to show my gratitude I waited all the way
until that night to open it and took lots of selfie pictures at like
11 PM. :) it was too good to pass up.









Blueberry bread (#thanksfriends)

Beautiful night shot--not too far from our apartment, maybe an 8 minute walk

No comments:

Post a Comment