Elder Edwards

Elder Edwards

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dec. 21, 2015 - Merry Christmas, dear sweet Family! :)

Okay so we got to go see a French Catholic organ, we didn't get to
play it but we still got to go by and we will try another time!







Thank you soooo much for your great emaiLs Mom and Dad! I love you so
much. You are the best. I have received all four of the packages. I
will open the two from home right away. :) :) :)

It was a great week,we were able to have a great Christmas party on
Saturday and we met a great guy who speaks Spanish there. We also were
able to see Charles and his wife come by there. So that is great. Fun
times. We did a fun skit and it involved shooting each other with nerf
guns. :) that wasn't all don't worry. But yeah. We also had a great
day at church, lots of fun.

Other than that, I have been learning that
1. I need to turn to God--doing this rather than getting frustrated or
confused helps me keep my head clear and it just feels so much better.
I feel direction in my life and it is so good!
2. Focus on missionary work helps me return to what's important

I just love you guys a lot. Please think of Jesus and Heavenly Father.
I hope this week is great for you all! I am loving the ribbon for
Christmas, I have been reading it that was the one thing I took out of
the packages. I will look in them now. But I testify this work is
true. All the doctrine is true and the more I talk to people Nd think
and ask and study it out, the less other ideas and organizations make
sense Nd the more the
Church does.

I testify that Christ came to conquer our sins, and that we will stand
one day as conquerors of evil Wth Christ if we remain worthy and
repent of or sins. He will deliver us at the last day. He will reign
in force on this Earth, "and the Glory the Glory of the Lord shall be
revealed, and all flesh shall see it together."

No power, no evil purpose, no misguided intention, no evil person can
stop the work of God. And it shall roll forth until the day the great
Jehovah, Jesus Christ, says, the work is done.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Skype will probably be done through FaceTime or google plus. I will be
available about 4 or 5PM, so yeah. Love you and looking forward to the
calls! Have. Great
Christmas everyone! It warms my heart to sacrifice for the Lord and I
know that our being apart this year will only make next year all the
sweeter!

Love,

Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment