Elder Edwards

Elder Edwards

Monday, August 17, 2015

Aug. 17, 2015 - Short letter and a few pics

Terrence!!! Okay now you finally know who this guy is! He was found by Elder Young and Elder Lucas (the guy I replaced, great missionary), taught in large prat by me and Elder Young, and baptized by Simon, a Young adult in the ward. Great guy, still going pretty strong. 


Selfie time--me and elder McBride

this thing was HUGE you should've seen it!! haha




Hey Mom and Dad,

Great stuff today! We went to go help a member move for part of our
pday which was sad but good. :)

Love you smuch. God bless you in all that you do. Thank you for the
updates and your letters and love. Sorry it's so short today but I'm
loving my mission, I'm loving it and I love you and God. I'm doing it
for God now, really doing it from the heart.

Thank you so mich Mom and Dad. Would still like
the other stuff though. Will be trying to work hard and love it and
talk to people rather than hang between letters now, so I will be
working away, but thank you for all of your love. God bless you and
thanks for the pictures!!!

Love with all my stinking heart,

Elder Adam Grant Edwards
------------------------------------------------
Gee, Dad, thanks it is good to hear from you. I. Love you and
appreciate you so much. Sometimes it feels like I havent seen you in a
while! Haha which I guess is true. I hope you got those pictures that
I sent, that that went well and all. Thank you for all that you do and
your little update on the week. Glad that Balderree family party went
so well. Anyways, just wanted to invite you to chat me if you have a
sec. Sorry realized I could have asked you way earlier when I started
emails but there you go. Thanks again for that good Dan Cahoon music,
I like it!

----------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment